This cemetery is located in Clio, just below the Patton Cemetery. There were only 9 headstones. Sarah & JJ Davis
If you use exit 19 of Interstate 79 north, turn right and then left on rte 119 north toward Spencer. Go until you cross into Roan county. You will cross a bridge and then the next right (across a stone bridge). This is the road to Amma. After about three miles, Clio road will turn to the left. Go about a half mile, cross a small bridge and immediately turn left. This is DAVES RUN. Go about a mile or less and you will come to a small creek crossing. Cross and park on the left of the road. The graveyard is on the top of the hill in front of you.
There were only 9 headstones.
- James M. Armstead 1814-1900
- Mary Susan Armstead 1833-1857
- Matthew S. Armstead 1840-1864
- John W. Armstead 1845-???? (unreadable)
- Jennetta Armstead 1812-1901
- Elisha N. Armstead 1850-1897
- Thomas J. Armstead 1847-1918 Inscription- Co. E, 22 VA. Inf. 1 Kanawha Regt. CSA
- Pvt. Josiah Armstead 1843-1865 Inscription- Co. E, CSA
- Robert K. Wright 1821-1881 Inscription- Co. E 22 VA Inf CSA
The following two are buried there, just no headstone.
- James Lloyd Armstead 01/01/1908-07/01/1969
- Elva Jane (Smith) Armstead 06/08/1915-02/21/2001
According to family members the following are said to be buried in there.
- Laura (Armstead) Abshire
- Martha J. (Armstead) Parsons
- Walter E. Armstead
- Infant Abshire
- Delbert H. Armstead
- Dora E. Armstead
- James Alfred Armstead
Recorded by Sarah Armstead Davis